This course will introduce you to the operation of the FLIR ONE infrared camera. This course is a self paced on-demand web course, you can start as soon as you enroll and you can stop and continue where you left off at any time. This is NO CHARGE for this course.
The goal of this course is simple: By the end of this course, you will be able to operate a FLIR ONE camera. Our instructional video will familiarize you with the basic camera functionality.
Who should take this course: This course is intended for users of the FLIR ONE camera or anyone interested in purchasing one.
Prerequisites: No prior knowledge of thermography or infrared cameras is assumed.
Availability: This course is an on-demand self paced web based training course available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can begin as soon as you enroll.
We highly recommend you take a thermography course after finishing this basics course. We offer the On-Demand Introduction to Level I and Thermography for Home Inspectors classes here, or Level I, Residential Energy Auditing, or Level I - Building Investigations Courses available at http://www.infraredtraining.com/ .
- Get Expert tips on IR camera operation
- Explore the user interface buttons and menus
- Learn how to operate the camera using a video and slide format to explore functions
- See examples of applications for the FLIR ONE
- Getting to Know your FLIR ONE (Online Lesson)
- Next Steps (Online Lesson)
- Course Evaluation and Certificate Generation (Online Lesson)
- FLIR ONE Basics