FLIR Tools is a software suite specifically designed to provide an easy way to update your infrared camera and create inspection reports. There is NO CHARGE for this FREE course.
Updated 2014-06-19: Added new sections on activation, creating reports in Word, using templates, creating a Word template, and how to group images.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how to import images from a FLIR camera to the FLIR Tools library using the USB connection.
- Summarize how to remotely control FLIR cameras using the FLIR Tools software.
- Explain how to measure temperatures and interpret thermal images using the FLIR Tools software.
- Describe how to record radiometric sequences from FLIR USB Video, Ethernet, and SC-Firewire cameras using optional Tools+ Software.
- Summarize how to use Word and templates to create custom reporting and analysis formats