FLIR Tools is a software suite specifically designed to provide an easy way to update your infrared camera and create inspection reports. There is NO CHARGE for this FREE course.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how to import images from a FLIR camera to the FLIR Tools library using the USB connection.
- Summarize how to remotely control FLIR cameras using the FLIR Tools software.
- Explain how to measure temperatures and interpret thermal images using the FLIR Tools software.
- Describe how to record radiometric sequences from FLIR USB Video, Ethernet, and SC-Firewire cameras using optional Tools+ Software.
- Summarize how to use Word and templates to create custom reporting and analysis formats