InfraMation 2016 will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel and Casino September 27-29, 2016, with a pre-conference training day on September 26. Join other thermal imaging experts to learn the latest thermal imaging techniques and applications, and make valuable connections!
The InfraMation 2016 Call for Papers is now open through February 5, 2016. FLIR Systems and the Infrared Training Center (ITC) are currently accepting 150-250 word abstracts of presentations and/or clinics to be delivered to InfraMation 2016 conference attendees. The audience will consist of more than 500 condition monitoring engineers, maintenance technicians, building inspectors, restoration contractors, research and science professionals, optical gas imaging specialists, and test and measurement buyers. Submit your abstract through this simple online form.
Benefits & Requirements
Why should you present at InfraMation 2016?
- Qualify for a deeply discounted conference registration fee
- Identify yourself as an infrared thermal imaging expert in your field
- Earn valuable certification renewal credits
- Further validate your expertise for clients and customers
- Expand your professional and business referral network
- Represent your organization on a big stage
- Publish your paper on a searchable CD that every InfraMation attendee receives
InfraMation is the leading infrared training experience in the world. As thermal imaging becomes more mainstream, early adopters such as yourself will be sought out for your extensive knowhow and experience. Simply put: InfraMation is the place to get recognized!
The only "hard" requirements are that your paper be non-commercial in nature (for sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, click here) and submitted in English. Abstract approval is based on clarity, suitability, and technical merit of work.
Suggested Topic Areas
- Buildings - Roofing Systems
- Buildings - Water Ingress / Moisture / Remediation / Mold Testing
- Buildings - Insulation / Air Leakage / Energy Loss
- Buildings - Standards & Certification
- Buildings - Pest Detection and Control
- Condition Monitoring - Electrical Distribution - Indoor, Outdoor, Transmission, Distribution
- Condition Monitoring - Mechanical Applications - Bearings, Gearboxes, Conveyors, Steam, Hydraulic
- Condition Monitoring - Standards & Certification
- Condition Monitoring - Petrochemical Applications
- Business - Marketing/Sales/Pricing
- Business - Program Management / Cost Avoidance / Cost Saving
- Business - Safety
- Research & Science Applications
- Medical/Veterinary Applications
- Optical Gas Imaging Applications
- IR Report Preparation Techniques
- NEW - Aerial Drone and UAV Applications / Techniques
- Non-Destructive Testing - Material flaws, voids, etc.
- Alternative / other Applications / Other Technologies