This course covers general operation for all E Series cameras. This includes the E2, E4, E45, E65, EX300, EX320, B1, B2, B4, BX320, EM, ES, and RoofCAM.
This course will introduce you to the FLIR Systems E Series cameras. This includes information on all the series variants including E2, E4, E45, E65, EX300, EX320, B1, B2, B4, BX320, EM, ES, and RoofCAM. We will discuss the controls of the camera as well as the user interface, and show you how to operate your camera.
Who should take this course: This course is intended for users of FLIR E Series and similar infrared cameras.
Prerequisites: No prior knowledge of thermography is required.
Availability: This course is an on-demand self paced web based training course available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can begin as soon as you enroll.
We highly recommend you take a thermography course after finishing this basics course. We offer the On-Demand Thermography Basics class here, or Level I, Residential Energy Auditing, or Building Science Courses available at http://www.infraredtraining.com/ .
- Get Expert tips on IR camera operation and report generation
- Locate the controls on your camera
- See how all the major functions of the camera work
- Learn how to use QuickReport software including moving images to the computer, adjusting image properties, and producing reports
- Welcome and Introduction
- FLIR E Series - Controls and Operation
- How to Use Quick Report Software
- Next Steps
- Course Evaluation
- FLIR E Series Basics